[Mesorah] Hallel

Michael Poppers michaelpoppers at gmail.com
Fri May 2 09:30:36 PDT 2014

RDBannett:
> Hoshi'a appears many times, all except this one are mil'eil. The absence
of a mesorah on the exception is not a permit to change it. <
Yes, the absence of evidence is not the same as evidence of absence, but
shouldn't this instance being the only *mil'ra* be all the more reason to
have a Masoretic "leis" comment upon it, given what the absence of such a
comment implies (as noted by MS)?  Thanks.

A gut'n Shabbes/Shabbas Shalom
and all the best from
*Michael Poppers* * Elizabeth, NJ, USA