[Mesorah] Oleh v'Yored without esnachto

galsaba at aol.com galsaba at aol.com
Wed Nov 22 19:42:36 PST 2023

You are correct. Breuer wrote about it on page 315. Earlier today (or last night) I wrote that I am not sure if that Pazer is Temurat Ole VeYored or Temurat Etnach.
Why no Etnach? Because the Ravia came instead. Why no Ole Veyored in some verses? Because the Azla LeGarme came instead...
I did not undertand what you wrote on your last sentence.

Aharon Gal201-414-7190