[Mesorah] פ' ויראבראשית פרק-כא:כב

rabbirichwolpoe rabbirichwolpoe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 15:07:07 PST 2023

(פ) {כב}  שישי  וַֽיְהִי֙ בָּעֵ֣ת הַהִ֔וא וַיֹּ֣אמֶר אֲבִימֶ֗לֶךְ וּפִיכֹל֙ שַׂר-צְבָא֔וֹ אֶל-אַבְרָהָ֖ם לֵאמֹ֑ר אֱלֹהִ֣ים עִמְּךָ֔ בְּכֹ֥ל אֲשֶׁר-אַתָּ֖ה עֹשֶֽׂה:Parsing Question:I have a parsing question re: 2nd half of passukThe standard tipchah is on אתה Implying:"Elokim is with you in all that YOU do."I've seen a minority opinion with the Tipcha on בכולImplying:Elokim is with you In ALL that you do.In ENGLISH syntax, the 2nd version works much  better for me.But, the prevailing opinion is that the tipcha is near the end, accentuating YOUAny Torah on its meaning?Any mss. Evidence one way or the other?What so the usual Masoretic commentaries say?