[Mesorah] V'kamu n'dareha

Danny Levy danestlev at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 23:20:00 PDT 2021

R' Zuki,

Your first suggestion is interesting but it would need some support from
other places to show that the Mesorah sometimes forgoes the precise
division of p'sukim in favor of a more harmonious trop sequence.

I don't think that the absence of 'kol' is the reason for the r'via,
although the pashta on v'kamu would probably need to change to a munach to
allow a zakef on n'dareha.

Danny

‫בתאריך יום ב׳, 12 ביולי 2021 ב-0:19 מאת ‪Yitzchak Gottlieb‬‏ <‪
zukigottlieb at gmail.com‬‏>:‬