[Mesorah] Help Needed!

micha at aishdas.org micha at aishdas.org
Sun Mar 22 09:24:26 PDT 2020

I found a tefillah by "the rebbe Reb" Elimelekh of Lizhensk that has a
deeply Mussar theme. (Attached) I thought it would be of interest to the
students of my webinar in particular and members of The Mussar Institute in
general.

I , ran the text through https://nakdan.dicta.org.il/nikudedit for
auto-nikud and then hand fixed that, translated it, ran the translation past
TMI's "dean". Who told me the nikud and the translation could still use more
work.

So.

If any of you would like to help me on either, it would greatly be
appreciated.

Any negative opinions about Chassidus or about my need to translated "Av" as
"Parent" for this audience. less so.

Shetir'u baTov!

Micha Berger

   How wonderful it is that