[Mesorah] How widespread is ignorance of Hebrew?

Mandel, Seth mandels at ou.org
Tue Apr 16 14:48:24 PDT 2019

How very clever of you to see the issue. But I am now in Mexico without my books and need to make sure that what I write is not distorting the evidence.
The other issue that must be discussed with this in not lele, but’erev. Arvei Shabbatot? Or Erev Shabbat?
You see the relevance.

---
Sent from Workspace ONE Boxer<https://whatisworkspaceone.com/boxer>