[Mesorah] How widespread is ignorance of Hebrew?

Ira L. Jacobson smooth.alphonso.santorini at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 11:36:52 PDT 2019

If  לילי פסחים is singular, what would the plural be?
*Ira L. Jacobson*

--

*~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~= IRA L. JACOBSON *=
*~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~ mailto:laser at ieee.org <laser at ieee.org>*

*A THOUGHT FOR TODAY: *Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be
sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world.
-- Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)