[Mesorah] B'nei Aharon hanotarim

Michael Poppers via Mesorah mesorah at lists.aishdas.org
Tue Apr 25 13:19:41 PDT 2017

​...and I believe it was RSMandel who pointed out that ​a mafsiq of a
certain "strength" has characteristics of a m'shareis when it occurs
immediately prior to a "stronger" mafsiq.

More info. from RSM et al. can be found here
<https://sites.google.com/site/torahreading/mafsiqim> (a Webpage I created
many moons ago :)).