[Mesorah] darga / tevir in Vayikra 3:2

David Cohen via Mesorah mesorah at lists.aishdas.org
Thu Mar 17 10:04:02 PDT 2016

The telisha ketana on "benei" and the kadma on "Aharon" are also
"mesharetim," just like the darga on "hakohanim."  So the phrase that's
being connected as one subgroup is "benei Aharon hakohanim es hadam," which
is perhaps a bit easier to understand than just "hakohanim es hadam" being
such a subgroup.

-- D.C.