[Mesorah] Tizku vs Tizki

Nehemiah Klein kleinnd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 05:03:40 PDT 2013

I do not believe it is right to say Chassidim are wrong in this manner,
remember this is the mesorah list and their mesorah is say the shuruk like
a chirik is just that - their mesorah, they know what is a shuruk and what
is a chirik.  If you wish to point out mistakes of groups, the modern day
Israelis have far more mistakes and what's more - they are not following
their mesorah.  E.g. eitTZEL rather thatn EItzel (next to), shmoNAH esrei
rather than shmoNEH esreii, and far far more..  So I would simply leave it
as tizki is the mesorah chassidim have, which may be different from the
rest of ours, and not that they are wrong until we can really clarify what
is more authentic.