[Mesorah] Nekadesh

Michael Poppers michaelpoppers at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 12:08:33 PDT 2013

> Now I'm trying to think of how this understanding could explain why one
is mekadesh a woman but makdish a korban. <
The former case requires a response from the object of your action in order
to complete the accomplishment; the latter does not.

Dare I throw in one of those "I was curious" questions: what's the
difference (if any) between "qodesh" and "qadosh"? and is it related to
what RDC noted?  Thanks.