[Mesorah] Davening: Pesach vs. Hag Hammatzos

kennethgmiller at juno.com kennethgmiller at juno.com
Fri Mar 16 06:43:07 PDT 2012

David Bannett wrote:

<<< As I've written before, I am too often annoyed by the fact that so many on list consider their tradition to be the only one ... >>>

Please don't confuse *awareness* of only one tradition (or awareness of *mainly* one tradition, or off-the-cuff *familiarity* with mainly one tradition) with the belief that it is the only valid one.

Especially when we've joined this group specifically to learn about other the traditions. It's slow going, but I consider it worthwhile.

Akiva Miller