[Mesorah] T'tzaveh and Haphtorah - Two Questions

Mr Gershon Rothstein wxyz9876 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 21 14:49:15 PST 2008

Someone pointed out to me that in the parsha of the commandment to make the
priestly clothing, the references to Aaron in 28:1, 28:2 and 28:4 include
the word "achicha", while the reference in 28:3 does not. I could not find
anyone who explains this. Has anyone seen a Medrash or other commentary that
discusses this?

In the last verse of the Haphtorah, the spelling of "V'ratzisi" is with an
aleph instead of the expected yud. Minchas Shai and Radak note this with no
further explanation. Has anyone seen a Medrash, dikduk work or other
commentary that discusses this?

Thanks,

Gershon

Gershon Rothstein