[Avodah] Lashon haRa in the Shulchan Aruch

Zev Sero zev at sero.name
Tue Apr 9 22:52:35 PDT 2019

On 10/4/19 12:08 am, Moshe Y. Gluck via Avodah wrote:
> A point occurred to me but I have no idea if it's correct. When did it
> become common for people to write halachah seforim on a single topic? It
> may just be too late at night, but I can't think of a single example
> offhand.

Simlo Chadosho, Zivchei Tzedek, Gevuras Anoshim

Is Kesses Hasofer too modern for your question?

Does the Baal Hatanya's Hilchos Talmud Torah count, since it takes the
form of a commentary on the relevant siman in SA?

--
Zev Sero            A prosperous and healthy 5779 to all
zev at sero.name       Seek Jerusalem's peace; may all who love you prosper