[Avodah] When your Korban Pesach is a Tereifah

Ben Waxman ben1456 at zahav.net.il
Sat Jul 28 14:03:53 PDT 2018

In the Neot Kedumim Hagada (I think that is where I saw this tidbit. It
was a long time ago when I read it), they said that there was t'nai beit
din on every Korban Pesach, that allowed anyone to eat from anyone's
korban. Therefore, if your korban was found to be pasul, you could join
in with someone else, even if you weren't formally included in his group.

Ben