[Avodah] When your Korban Pesach is a Tereifah

Zev Sero zev at sero.name
Sun Jul 29 03:08:53 PDT 2018

On 28/07/18 17:03, Ben Waxman via Avodah wrote:
> In the Neot Kedumim Hagada (I think that is where I saw this tidbit. It
> was a long time ago when I read it), they said that there was t'nai beit
> din on every Korban Pesach, that allowed anyone to eat from anyone's
> korban. Therefore, if your korban was found to be pasul, you could join
> in with someone else, even if you weren't formally included in his group.

That's not consistent with the Rambam or with the Seder Korban Pesach
said  (at least in "Nusach Sfard") after mincha on Erev Pesach.  I
wonder what his source could be

--
Zev Sero            A prosperous and healthy 2018 to all
zev at sero.name       Seek Jerusalem's peace; may all who love you prosper