[Avodah] Issur Karet removed

Ben Waxman via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Tue Aug 1 21:51:19 PDT 2017

Someone in a Facebook discussion left me with a question. Going to Har
Habayit is justified based on new information, ya'ani we now possess
information which previous generations didn't have. Therefore we can
certify that certain areas on Har Habayit are safe (yes, I understand
that not everyone agrees with this position).

Are there any other examples of an issur karet or a potential issur
karet (or even a  stam issur lav) that we now permit because we can
determine where the issur actually is?

Ben