[Avodah] Davening at the Kosel (was Need for a Mehitza)

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Mon Jan 9 05:27:15 PST 2017

On 09/01/17 05:10, Prof. Levine via Avodah wrote:

> Let me raise another issue about davening at the Kosel,  namely,  the
> fact that the entire Kosel Plaza is outside.

We've already covered this.  As *your own source* says, there is no
problem davening outdoors, so long as it isn't an open area.   The kosel
plaza is not an open area, therefore there is no problem.

--
Zev Sero                May 2017, with its *nine* days of Chanukah,
zev at sero.name           be a brilliant year for us all