[Avodah] ohr lagoyim

Micha Berger via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Tue Jun 7 12:42:29 PDT 2016

On Mon, Jun 06, 2016 at 09:22:53AM -0700, saul newman via Avodah wrote:
: the only problem i have with their approach is that, had the Jewish people
: been eliminated from the earth [ch'v] after jesus' time, it implies
: their job was basically done -- since a billion xtians then took over,
: and a billion moslems after that. the direct interaction of jews w goyim
: in either xtian europe or moslem europe/asia/africa could be argued to

Unless you think our presence had a cultural impact that explains things
like why the doctrine of trinity evolved and why they don't go on Crusades
anymore.