[Avodah] how to fix a mamzer

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Wed May 18 10:35:07 PDT 2016

On 05/18/2016 12:51 PM, Micha Berger via Avodah wrote:
> When slavery is illegal, what's the halachic line between avadim and
> shevuyim?

That's discussed at length in the article that was forwarded.  Basically
since avdus is a matter of dinei momonos it would seem to depend on dina
demalchusa.   But my question is on the metzius in the USA; I question the
assumption that voluntary slavery is illegal here.

--
Zev Sero               Meaningless combinations of words do not acquire
zev at sero.name          meaning merely by appending them to the two other