[Avodah] A Guten Chodesh (Though sad, still hope...)

Cantor Wolberg via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Fri Jul 17 07:19:01 PDT 2015

The gematria for “Rosh Chodesh" is 813.   (reish:200, aleph:1, shin:300; ches:8, dalet:4, shin:300 — Total=813)

 In the whole of tanach there is only one verse with the gematria of 813 which occurs in B’reishis, Chapter 1, verse 3:

 “Vayomer Elohim ohr; vay’hi ohr”  “And God said: Let there be light and there was light.”

 May our mourning be turned into dancing (Ps.30:12) and may we live to see the light.