[Avodah] tfilat haderech and birchat hagomel

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Wed Jan 30 08:07:44 PST 2013

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 11:02:31AM -0500, Micha Berger wrote:
: I also think that this was a side-issue in RYBS's total argument against
: R' Rackman's BD. I know that's the piece that gets quoted a lot, but
: RYBS spent far more time discussing the engineering of mechanisms that
: moot large sections of halakhah.

I wrote "I also think". I just recalled that I got this impression
from a report RARakeffet made of how RALichtenstein understood that
particular shiur.