[Avodah] Why Lie When Truth Can Also Achieve Peace

Zev Sero zev at sero.name
Wed Jan 2 05:40:08 PST 2013

On 2/01/2013 1:07 AM, Arie Folger wrote:
> That's your statement. Can you please back this up with Chazal? Or at least a Rishon?

What exactly are you challenging?  What part of what I wrote do you not
already know to be true?   Hamefursamos einam tzrichim ra'ayah; are you
just trying to assign me some make-work?!

--
Zev Sero               A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and
zev at sero.name          substantial reason' why he should be permitted to