[Avodah] Perspective on Homosexuals - HaRav Aharon Lichtenstein

Prof. Levine llevine at stevens.edu
Wed Jan 2 15:19:34 PST 2013

 From http://tinyurl.com/afnp54h

This post is based on the second part of a session held with Rav
Lichtenstein on Friday, 17 Marcheshvan, 5773, November 2, 2012.  In
response to some of the feedback following the last session, I
decided to integrate [bracketed] translations into the text rather
than marking them as notes.  Once again, I tried to maintain the
original formulations whenever possible [any bracketed comments are
my insertions].  While I consulted and confirmed with Rav
Lichtenstein on a few of the details, he did not review the text.

-Dov Karoll

See the above URL Rav Lichtenstein's actual comments.

Yitzchok Levine