[Avodah] Brush teeth after seudat shlishit

Zev Sero zev at sero.name
Fri Jul 27 11:05:13 PDT 2012

On 27/07/2012 1:09 PM, Lisa Liel wrote:
> How about this.  We found an excellent way to get through a fast easily.  The day before the fast, we eat half a canister of Pringles.  And drink a ton.  The salt helps retain water.  So when the fast is Motzaei Shabbat, our question is whether we can do this.  Since we wouldn't ordinarily chow down on half a can of Pringles on Shabbat.  I actually emailed my rav, but I haven't heard back yet.

I don't see why it would not be allowed.  People don't usually have a
huge seudah shlishit either, but nobody suggests that it's not allowed
because of hachana.

--
Zev Sero        "Natural resources are not finite in any meaningful
zev at sero.name    economic sense, mind-boggling though this assertion