[Avodah] Brush teeth after seudat shlishit

Lisa Liel lisa at starways.net
Fri Jul 27 10:09:12 PDT 2012

How about this.  We found an excellent way to get through a fast
easily.  The day before the fast, we eat half a canister of Pringles.
And drink a ton.  The salt helps retain water.  So when the fast is
Motzaei Shabbat, our question is whether we can do this.  Since we
wouldn't ordinarily chow down on half a can of Pringles on Shabbat.  I
actually emailed my rav, but I haven't heard back yet.

Lisa