[Avodah] Administrivia: Avodah in Hebrew status report

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Fri Sep 7 07:30:44 PDT 2012

Well, I found a way to get Avodah digests to work with Hebrew. However,
in order to do so, I would have to produce a Hebrew digest that accepts
English. IOW, the subject would read (in Hebrew letters) "Taqtzir shel
Avodah, kerach 30, gilyon 109". The top of the digest would list "Nos'ei
HaYom". Etc...

I need to know if this would exclude anyone from being able to read Avodah.

I can bounce you a digest from a test list I was experimenting on, if you
need to check.

Then I would have to update the moderation and archival software to deal
with Hebrew keywords.

:-)BBii!

Micha Berger             "I think, therefore I am." - Renne Descartes
micha at aishdas.org        "I am thought about, therefore I am -
http://www.aishdas.org   my existence depends upon the thought of a
Fax: (270) 514-1507      Supreme Being Who thinks me." - R' SR Hirsch