[Avodah] hilchot Pesach

Eli Turkel eliturkel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 14:31:53 PDT 2012

<< As I've said before, I don't think this is a problem at all, just as I
don't think there's a problem with eating in the queue at the supermarket,
since there is a very strong umdena that the owner doesn't mind. But I
also don't see the problem with adding an explicit stipulation to the
contract, which would surely resolve any safek. >>

Shemirat Shabbat Kehilchato doesnt seem to agree (he gives a case of the
Goy giving a present).
R. Avraham Yosef said explicitly at the shiur that one has to pay the Goy
or get his explicit Merchilla

--
Eli Turkel