[Avodah] Aveinu Malkenu at Mincha on Taanis Esther

Ben Waxman ben1456 at zahav.net.il
Sat Mar 19 10:50:42 PDT 2011

I find two problems/questions about your story:

1) You changed your minhag based on an email discussion? Did you consult
with your rav before changing?
1) You choose to ignore minhag hamakom based on a conversation that you had
with RS years ago? Maybe what he meant was only relevant to tachnun?

Ben