[Avodah] R Chiya Raba

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Fri Jan 21 11:34:53 PST 2011

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 11:40:22AM +0200, Eli Turkel wrote:
: Sorry but the concept that Rebbe could not disagree with a Mishna after this
: siyum hashas is too big of a chidush for me. Any hint of such an idea
: besides your interpretation of CI?

My entire question is how to understand the CI, not which shitah I would
choose to understand the issue for myself.

Yes, it seems like a huge chiddush, which is why I've been trying to get
someone to confirm it. So far, you and I have been having a back-and-forth
which (until this question of yours) I thought was about clarifying what
I was asking for confirmation of.

:-)BBii!