[Avodah] Mesei Midbar

Gershon Dubin gershon.dubin at juno.com
Thu Aug 14 07:30:36 PDT 2008

We are in those days that the mesei midbar thought they would still be dying, even in the last year.  Which brings me to the question:
Did everyone die when they reached 60?
Or did some die younger and some older, with the net-net being that all who were 20-60 at the yetzias mitzraim were dead by the time they were ready to enter E"Y.
If the former, only those who had turned (would be turning?) 60 during that year should have dug graves;  everyone else would have known they still had time.

Gershon
gershon.dubin at juno.com