[Avodah] Kaddish where there is no chiyuv

Rich, Joel JRich at sibson.com
Tue Jul 8 14:34:57 PDT 2008

S"A O"C 132:2 - Rama says to say a kaddish after aleinu even where there
is no chiyuv. Recently I was told by a friend that his Rav said this is
lav davka and really meant the final kaddish which is now after shir
shel yom. I vaguely remember hearing bshem R' YBS that the kaddish after
aleinu is the "real" concluding kaddish (vs. kaddish shalem)

 what are the actual practices out there? Any other  insights on the
above?

KT
Joel Rich

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
ADDRESSEE.  IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION THAT IS EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.  Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message by anyone other than the addressee is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by replying: "Received in error" and delete the message.
Thank you.