[Avodah] shemitta

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Fri May 25 11:30:00 PDT 2007

On Sun, May 20, 2007 12:56 am, R  Samuel Svarc wrote:
: No one is undermining, they are simply not facilitating. And since
: according to R' Moshe it's a mitzvah kiyumis, I don't understand how
: one can require someone else to facilitate their own mitzvah kiyumis,
: as you are arguing.

For centuries Jews sent money to support the yishuv. Think of how they
survived in 19th cent Y-m. This isn't some RZ-specific thing.