[Avodah] [Areivim] Fw: fashion models and opera singers

Harry Maryles hmaryles at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 19:58:07 PDT 2007

Daniel Israel <dmi1 at hushmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
heter to see the show, or to do the fund raiser? IOW, to what
extent was this a l'chatchila that a frum man should go to the
show? (I ask out of curiosity; the case at hand of the budding
opera singer is really more like the fund raiser than the
l'chatchila attendance, as far as the kol isha issue is concerned.)<<<<<<<<<

  To the best of my recollection the fundraiser was on, and RAS was asked about it. But again it was the sixties... a long time ago.

  HM

Want Emes and Emunah in your life?

Try this: http://haemtza.blogspot.com/