[Avodah] The Heter of Davar She Eino Mischavin by a Star-K Oven

Harry Maryles hmaryles at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 13:58:20 PDT 2007

Dov Bloom <dovb at netvision.net.il> wrote:

> [...]

So HM's "open shiala" was clearly answered by RMF 32 years ago. Of course someone could argue with RMF but who - of what stature - and on what basis? Here we saw a psak based on experiment, not theory. <<<<<<<<<<<<

  The problem is that it is still a Gramma. The oven will still turn on sooner than it would if you never open the door at all.

  HM

Want Emes and Emunah in your life?

Try this: http://haemtza.blogspot.com/