[Avodah] korbonos by mincha gedoyle

A & C Walters acwalters at bluebottle.com
Thu Jun 21 13:33:22 PDT 2007

Bs"d

I was thinking today. Mincha Gedoyle is (in J'lem) exactly 1:15pm. If the
minyan starts at exactly this time, when could a person say korbonos. Since
the amiras korbonos are bemokom the bringing thereof, presumably it would
have to be said at a time where they could be brought. Since we cannot bring
korbonos before mincha gedoyle, is there any inyan at all to say the
parshios of korbonos before this time (ie at 1:10pm). Obviously, there is a
mitsveh of TT, and this is no worse than any other pesukim/mishnayos, but is
it better? What about the yehi rotsons? Any eitsehs (maybe to say after SE,
but I've never seen this)

Good shabbos

Get a free email account with anti spam protection.
http://www.bluebottle.com