[Avodah] Brain death, RSZA

mike38ct at aol.com mike38ct at aol.com
Fri Apr 13 08:06:04 PDT 2007

I am a member of the board of the HOD Society, and asked the founder and director of the organization, Robby Berman, to respond tou your recent post.  It appears below.

Thanks.

Michael Feldstein
Stamford, CT

Dear Shaya,

I apologize if you find the HOD Society website (www.hods.org) confusing.

Dr. Steinberg published an article in ASSIA 1994, pg 53 that elaborates Rav Auerbach's position in great detail and every line of this article was approved by Rav Auerbach. The article will be up on our website database by the end of April. I hope this will give you the answers you are looking for.

Robby Berman
Founder & Director
HOD Society