[Avodah] "The Great Miracle of the Volcano Shutdown "

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Wed May 12 11:04:09 PDT 2010

On Wed, May 05, 2010 at 10:09:10AM -0400, Joseph C. Kaplan wrote:
: As someone who originally criticized the volcano/liver transplant
: story in an Areivim thread, I'd like to note that I have no problem
: with the basic story itself; my problem is with the way it was told.
: Just think if the thrust of the story had been to inspire people not to
: give up hope no matter how dire things seem to be and to keep on doing
: what you think is important rather than fall into despair and depression.

Here's are excepts of (a teaster for) what I wrote on the subject