[Avodah] women lighting candles

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Mon Dec 22 11:58:36 PST 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 04:00:40PM +0200, Eli Turkel wrote:
: 1. Is there any other mirzva where we apply ishto kegufo?
: Certainly a woman can shake a lulav with a beracha (Ramah) even though
: her husband already did it

Is there any other mitzvah where we argue the details of mehadrin min
hamehadrin? You're comparing it to lulav, where the question is basic
fulfillment.