[Avodah] Questions as a Result of the Flatbush Lakewood Shabbos

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Mon Dec 8 13:11:54 PST 2008

I think it's a little difficult to take a raayah from RSRH or from RYS
and ask a question on a rav from a different derekh.

It's one thing for me to say that I find myself more moved to "hihaleikh
lefanai veheyei samim" by RYS's derekh. Or that I find it easier to pursue
qedushah by learning how to utilize chol than through trying to minimize
contact with it (an understanding of perishus or at least histapkus).
It's another to ask a qyestion on someone else.

Of course they behave differently -- they're taking a different path up
the mountain.

Micha Berger             When you come to a place of darkness,
micha at aishdas.org        you don't chase out the darkness with a broom.
http://www.aishdas.org   You light a candle.
Fax: (270) 514-1507        - R' Yekusiel Halberstam of Klausenberg zt"l