[Avodah] RSRH, Sinatra, and Love and Marriage

kennethgmiller at juno.com kennethgmiller at juno.com
Tue Nov 25 15:07:07 PST 2008

R' Yitzchok Levine wrote:
> You will not get very far if you put the cart before
> the horse. This is the point of RSRH's commentary.

This will probably sound sarcastic, but I cannot think of any other way to ask it. It is a very serious question:

Please tell what you think of the pre-marriage relationship between Yaakov and Rachel. (My 1963 edition of Hirsch has no comments at all on Bereishis 29:20, and I didn't see anything relevant in the psukim before or after that one.)

Akiva Miller