[Avodah] Roast lamb (from areivim)

Zev Sero zev at sero.name
Sun Jan 20 12:40:04 PST 2008

Michael Makovi wrote:
> Also see
> Rav Kook's Midbar Shur (also in Eng trans.) on the topic of offerings
> in the future - I believe he says that only the mincha will be
> brought, in keeping with what we say after the Amidah.

It's not possible that he says that.  AIUI he says that whereas in the
pre-geulah era the animal was the main part of the korban, and the
mincha was merely an accompaniment, in the future era the roles will
be reversed.  The mincha will be regarded as the main component, and
the animals as an accompaniment.

--
Zev Sero               Something has gone seriously awry with this Court's
zev at sero.name          interpretation of the Constitution.