[Avodah] Tefillin Retzuos black on both sides

Goldmeier goldmeier at 012.net.il
Sun Jan 6 10:32:50 PST 2008

not too long ago there was a discussion of this in the hamodia. I know
this is not very helpful, but I do not remember what the conclusion was
(maybe somebody else does).  I remember the writer had mentioned this
seemingly new chumroh and asked if it was real and necessary. The
discussion revolved around the possibility of the straps turning over. I
think it was considered a minhag that was not accepted but would be good
for someone who wants to be machmir. Maybe somebody else remembers better...

Rafi