[Avodah] R' Angel & Geirus Redux

Arie Folger afolger at aishdas.org
Sat Mar 22 15:40:11 PDT 2008

RMM wrote:
> Obviously, one can never excuse himself as a TsN - how could one
> possibly do so? By definition, one ignorant enough to be a TsN, does
> not know how ignorant he is, nor does he know what a TsN is. If he
> does know how ignorant he is, or if he does know what a TsN is, he is
> too knowledgeable to be a TsN, and he knows it too.

Eh, didn't you - just a few days ago - post a link to a C clergyman who was
discussing RMF's teshuvah in a 18 web page paper? Would you call that guy
ignorant of what TsN is? I think that it is quite clear whom RMF was labeling
a kofeir, not your Sunday school classmates, but someone who can write 10
page papers quoting a large number of sources to justify C being kosher. I
don't know much about that author and am hesitant to label him without
extensive analysis, but you can get the gist of matters from what I write.

Kind regards,

--
Arie Folger
http://www.ariefolger.googlepages.com