[Avodah] kinetic healing and halacha

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Tue Jan 8 17:21:30 PST 2008

On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 06:42:58PM -0500, Moshe Y. Gluck wrote:
: Could your relative have been talking about applied kinesiology?
: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applied_kinesiology As far as I can tell, it
: isn't Kishuf, for the simple reason that it doesn't work...

I'm missing something. Its purported mechanism is purely physical,
something about smoothness of muscle movement and taste and smell
even be a candidate to be called kishuf?

I won't get into questions of endangering patients who might be lulled
out of seeking more effective treatments or geneivas da'as.

Micha Berger             Our greatest fear is not that we're inadequate,
micha at aishdas.org        Our greatest fear is that we're powerful
http://www.aishdas.org   beyond measure
Fax: (270) 514-1507                        - Anonymous