[Avodah] kinetic healing and halacha

Moshe Y. Gluck mgluck at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:42:58 PST 2008

R' Gershon Seif:
A relative called me last night asking if I had a copy of last year's Guide
to Pesach from Rav Blumenkrantz. I did not. This relative told me that they
had been told about a few pages in there talking about kinetic healing and
how it is kishuf.

Leaving aside Rav Blumenkratz's approach to halacha please, which really
isn't the point here, can anyone share what they know about this subject? I
promised the relative, who was very upset for some reason, to try and tell
them what I can come up with soon.

Could your relative have been talking about applied kinesiology?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applied_kinesiology As far as I can tell, it
isn't Kishuf, for the simple reason that it doesn't work...

KT,
MYG