[Mesorah] RSM

Danny Levy danestlev at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 03:10:14 PST 2024

Sad to hear about R' David Bannett also.  Thank you, R' Yaakov for sharing
details of the life and work of this איש אשכולות.

As a tribute to these two fine gentlemen ob"m, here is an example from the
Mesorah archives of a learned and humorous discussion between RSM and RDB
about 10 years ago:
http://lists.aishdas.org/pipermail/mesorah-aishdas.org/2013-July/012374.html
<goog_723352533>
http://lists.aishdas.org/pipermail/mesorah-aishdas.org/2013-July/012382.html

‫בתאריך יום ו׳, 5 בינו׳ 2024 ב-5:19 מאת ‪rabbirichwolpoe via Mesorah‬‏ <‪
mesorah at lists.aishdas.org‬‏>:‬