[Mesorah] וישלח ל"ב:י"א - קטנתי

Danny Levy danestlev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 08:56:42 PST 2023

Breuer does not list it, which means that all the MSS and the first edition
of Mikraot Gedolot (1525) all have azla geresh.
Minchat Shai does not mention it (he rarely comments on trop).
So it seems to be a fairly recent mistake, maybe by Heidenheim.
I wonder if maybe the source of the mistake was the cholam chaser on the
tet being mistaken for a revia.

Danny

‫בתאריך יום א׳, 26 בנוב׳ 2023 ב-4:03 מאת ‪rabbirichwolpoe via Mesorah‬‏ <‪
mesorah at lists.aishdas.org‬‏>:‬