[Mesorah] "Teven" at the end of a pasuk

Michael Poppers michaelpoppers at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 07:06:22 PST 2021

I believe RMH is referring to qitl vs. qatl (e.g. from a Google search, (1)
https://books.google.com/books?id=i2d9DwAAQBAJ&pg=PA109&lpg=PA109&dq=qitl+qatl&source=bl&ots=70EcWnnjek&sig=ACfU3U0N-WXh1tfm31GIZClG0hlfe74oJw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjp6O2h2Pz0AhWDkIkEHSLGCqkQ6AF6BAgNEAI#v=onepage&q=qitl%20qatl&f=false
; (2)
https://www.academia.edu/13242550/A_Note_on_Segholate_Adjectives_in_Biblical_Hebrew
;
(3)