[Mesorah] Pitda

Danny Levy danestlev at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 12:55:56 PDT 2020

Many thanks to you both, R' Seth and R' Aharon for the detailed explanation
and the reference respectively.
I was familiar with the absence of the dagesh in BG"D KP"T following a shva
merachef, but did not realize that there are many other exceptions without
similar neat explanations.

Danny

‫בתאריך יום א׳, 22 במרץ 2020 ב-16:13 מאת ‪Mandel, Seth‬‏ <‪mandels at ou.org
‬‏>:‬